- University of California, Berkeley, Bachelor of Arts, 1994.
- University of California, Berkeley, Master of Landscape Architecture, 2003.
- SHED Landscape Architecture | Founding Principal, 2015-present
- PWP Landscape Architecture, Partner, 2013-2015
- PWP Landscape Architecture, Senior Associate & Associate, 2004-2013
- City of San Francisco Landscape Architecture Department, 2001-2003
Completed while at Peter Walker and Partners
- Transbay Transit Center Rooftop Park and Streetscape, San Francisco, CA
- Parkmerced, San Francisco, CA
- 525 Market Plaza, San Francisco, CA
- University of Texas at Dallas Campus Master Plan
- Blanton Museum, UT Austin, TX
- Speedway and East Mall Fountain, UT Austin, TX
- UT Austin Public Art Master Plan, Austin, TX
- Spring 2015, Instructor in Landscape Architecture Graduate Design Studio, College of Environmental Design, UC Berkeley.
- Guest juror, College of Environmental Design, UC Berkeley.
- AIA San Francisco, 2016 Architecture in the City Festival - Good Design Challenge Participant, "Resilient City \ Strength by Design: The Heart of the City Farmer's Market" (Link to Handout)
- ASLA 2013 National Meeting, “Great Places - Safe Spaces: A Holistic Approach to integrating Security with Design” (Link to Handout)
- AIA San Francisco Committee on the Environment 2010, "Transbay Sustainability in Design"
- Sustainable Silicon Valley Annual Meeting 2009, "Transbay Transit Center | Water Reuse in Design" (Link to Presentation)
- Registered Landscape Architect #5295, California.